Career at Schaumglas Global Consulting
We look forward to receiving your application!
Schaumglas Global Consulting GmbH, based in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of machinery and equipment to produce foam glass. We advise our customers not only in the planning and engineering of plant projects, but also in production and maintenance. Our company sets standards in terms of safety, quality, high quality performance, supply, project management, competitiveness and reliability.
• Organize and support the local production
• Setting recipes and production parameters (batch plant and kiln)
• Checking the running production (keeping a production diary, output and quality control)
• Training of the local operating personnel
• Organization, supervision and documentation of maintenance
• Preparation of a training and maintenance manual
• Several years of experience in the production of foam glass
• Experience in organization of maintenance
• Good knowledge of German and English
• Independent, flexible way of working
• Willingness to travel abroad
• independent and autonomous working environment
• exciting tasks in an international environment
• performance related remuneration
• professional training and development opportunities
• working in a motivated team
If this challenging position in an innovative company appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send your application, preferably in electronic form, with details of your income and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For initial contact, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Arjen Steiner at +49 163 481 43 63.